Wednesday, November 5, 2008

OBAMA!!!

He did it!! It was awesome. I was a bit of a slacker and only stayed up til 3:30am London time. After he won Ohio, I figured it was over. But he won by SUCH a landslide!! I'm so happy!!

And then this morning, at 10am, I had a class and a presentation for that class. But my (British) teacher was so excited and so giddy that she said she couldn't discuss atrocities today. So our class was moved til Friday. I'm a tad disappointed because if I had known, I would have stayed up til at least 5am!!

Oh well...I watched the speeches today on youtube. Had a tear in my eye when I heard Obama speak. YAY!!!

1 comment:

Deb G. said...

Heh... I just stayed up long enough to make sure that he was ahead in Florida (for Marcus's sake) and then conked out. I'd pulled an all-nighter the night before, see, and am pulling one now... so... yeah, not so much with the staying up late the nights that I *don't* have essays due the next day!!!

But I woke up, grabbed the Globe and Mail, and cheered to the high heavens!