Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Aberdeen: Where I seem to always be holding either a baby or a glass of wine

A few weeks ago, I went to Aberdeen to see some family-of-family. Y'see, my Dad's sister Patty married my uncle Allan, who is from Aberdeen, and most of his family is still there. They often visit us in Canada, and I've visited them twice (before this trip) in Aberdeen. So, it's one big family of family!
This is me with the newest addition - baby Lauren


And with my Aunt Pat, her sister-in-law, and mother-in-law

Drinking with my Uncle Allan

Standing in front of Kildrummy Castle





Drinking again, before flying back to London (there were many more photos of me with a wine glass in hand, but those just get redundant after awhile, eh?)

1 comment:

Deb G. said...

I want the baby and I want the Aberdeen! The alcohol would be nice, too...

I'm so demanding.

GET TO SEE YOU SO SOOOOOOON!

*squee*

D.