Monday, November 8, 2010

The blog is back!

Ok, so it's been about a year since I last wrote, but this is to officially announce that the blog is back!

Here's a tidbit to get me started: Went to a club on Saturday night and security took my granola bar from Canada!! It's those peanut butter nature-something (can't remember the actual name) ones that they don't sell here - they have the other flavours, but not the peanut butter one. So I keep one in my purse in case I miss dinner one night, etc. And they took it!! I said, "What if I'm diabetic?" and her response was "Do you have documentation?" Do diabetics usually have documentation? Maybe I should've gone with hypoglycemia...seriously, still miffed they took my granola bar!

Stay tuned for more fascinating anecdotes like that...

No comments: