Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Inverness Part 2: Men in Kilts

This photo is for Sara and Kelly, since they were a TAD obsessed with bathrooms in London! :-) This is the bathroom of the restaurant Contrast in Inverness. Classy. (the restaurant, not me, who seems to be doing a bad Vanna White impression).

I think this is the court of justice in Inverness. Or a church.

The river in Inverness - SO beautiful, which was great because this was the day I went to a Scottish wedding.

You can really tell it's sunny in this photo. This is me and Christe with a Scottish tourguide.

A typical street scene in Inverness.

Me by the river.

The wedding took place at the Inverness football pitch. The ceremony took place up in the stands, but then they took pictures on the pitch.
This look like a VERY expensive bottle of scotch, since it's under lock and key.
This is me, Christe, and her friend Kay, who was SO nice!

And that's the end of my Inverness adventure! Christe and I flew to London the following morning at an obscenely early time, and had a fabulous time in London!

2 comments:

Domestic Diva said...

1. I love the dress on you!
2. Scotland looks much warmer than it was when I was there.
3. I'm so happy you're having a fabulous time.

Deb G. said...

So, did you find me a man in a kilt? Remember my birthday's March 12-- you have my mailing address, right? ;)