Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Likes and Dislikes in London

Things that have begun to annoy me about London:
1. It's always raining.
2. It's bloody expensive.
3. I always feel like a car is about to run me down.
4. Strangers constantly call me "love" even when they're being rude.

Things I love about London:
1. There's always something fun to do.
2. The architecture and Thames are gorgeous!
3. It's so close to other amazing cities.
4. I can take a picture with the Harry Potter luggage cart on platform 9 3/4 at King's Cross Station.
5. They have Phish Food Ben and Jerrys.
6. French and Saunders's show opens today!!!

2 comments:

Deb G. said...

And I love that you're in a position to make such a list!!!

*sigh* Missss you!

Domestic Diva said...

but the rain is so much nicer than toronto rain ( and it does seem to be perpetually raining here). i'd trade london rain for toronto rain any day.